A Note To Our Current & Future Clients re: Covid-19...
As we get back to Celebrating as restrictions are rolled-back, we want all our clients to know that your safety is at the forefront of our efforts.. We have had many events postpone, reschedule or cancel due to Covid19. We are committed to support and work together with our valued clients, in every way possible. Let us help reschedule your event, suggest a new venue (if needed) and use this time toward planning & working through the details of your future event. We invite you to contact us so we can get to work on keeping the excitement of your event going.
We are EXPERTS at Micro-Weddings and other Micro-events and we also have relationships with Venues in NH & RI where you can enjoy responsible & Safe gatherings of 50- 150+ as of today, 11/11/20 (last update).
At EVERY Event we follow all Current CDC guidelines and State Restrictions to ensure the Safety of you, your guests & our staff. This includes:
1. Wearing of Face Coverings/masks by all staff.
2. Maintaining Social Distanceing whenever possible.
3. Sanitizing of microphones in between all uses.
4. Providing a "Text your request" Option for guests
5. Limiting photo booth props to signs and items that can be cleaned between uses.
6. We always have extra masks, sanitizer and no-touch thermometers available.
Remaining dates for 2021 & 2022 are filling up due to effected 2020 events rescheduling.
Contact us today to secure your date.
**Ask about Live-Streaming Services & our Intimate Event Packages.
Hoping that we all get through this difficult time quickly and we will have even more to celebrate very soon!
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy & Stay Happy!!!